July and August classes are made possible by a grant from the Bishop Foundation. For more resources, please visit www.lclibs.org/adults/fitt
Setup Shop in Etsy! (with instructor Devany L.)
Learn how to sell your art, crafts, and supplies on Etsy! We’ll cover how to open and manage your own shop, take pictures of your items to sell, and work out shipping fees and payment methods! Participants may wish to bring their own device to class to use.
- Tuesday, August 15 at 6:30PM. Annville Free Library. 717-867-1802.
- Monday, August 28 at 6:30PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
Google Drive (with instructor Devany L.)
Learn how to use Google Drive as a free alternative to Microsoft to organize your life! Whether or not you’re familiar with Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, you’ll learn the Google Drive equivalent. Share files among family members or business colleagues! In part two, class participants will implement what we’ve learned in a hands-on work session. Participants may wish to bring their own device to class to use.
- Parts 1 & 2- Wed., July 26 and Wed., Aug. 2 at 6:30PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
- Part 1- Thursday, Aug. 31 at 6:30PM. Matthews Public Library. 717-865-5523.
Job Searching in a Digital Age (with instructor Mary K.)
Get help finding work in a digital age: searches, online applications, emailing and uploading resumes.
- Thursday, August 10 at 6:30PM. Richland Community Library. 717-866-4939.
- Wednesday, August 23 at 1PM. Matthews Public Library. 717-865-5523.
Tech Help at Lebanon Community Library (with Keith W.)
Do you need assistance using your smartphone, completing a job application online, or creating a document on the computer? Register for a half-hour, one-on-one session during these timeframes by calling 717-273-7624.
- Each Monday between 10AM and 2PM: July 10, 17, 24, 31; August 7, 14, 21, 28.
*Look for these classes in the fall: Facebook for Small Businesses, HootSuite, Windows 10, and more!*