FITT classes are supported by The Bishop Foundation! Find more information at lclibs.org/fitt
Cut the (Cable) Cord. You can save so much money by eliminating traditional cable services. Streaming services are the modern way to watch the programs you want at a lower cost, but the choices can be overwhelming. We’ll sort out what you’ll need to know to “cut the cord”! Registration is requested; call the host library to reserve your seat!
- Wednesday, September 6 at 6:30PM. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347.
Job Searching in a Digital Age. Get help finding work in a digital age: searches, online applications, emailing and uploading resumes.
- Tuesday, September 5 at 6:30PM. Annville Free Library. 717-867-1802.
Setup Shop in Etsy! Learn how to sell your art, crafts, and supplies on Etsy! We’ll cover how to open and manage your own shop, take pictures of your items to sell, and work out shipping fees and payment methods! Participants may wish to bring their own device to class to use.
- Wednesday, September 13 at 6:30PM. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347.
- Monday, September 25 at 6:30PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.
- Monday, October 9 at 6:30PM. Richland Community Library. 717-866-4939.
- Wednesday, October 11 at 6:30PM. Matthews Public Library. 717-865-5523.
Tech Help Sessions. Bring your questions and/or gadgets to the library computer centers. Basic computer literacy skills are supported. Call the host library to sign up for a half-hour time slot.
- Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624. Mondays between 10AM-2PM in Sept. & Oct. (except Sept. 4).
- Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347. Wed. Sept. 20 between 3:30-7:30PM.
- Richland Community Library. 717-866-4939. Tues. Sept. 26 between 3:30-7:30PM
Windows 10. Bring your laptop and learn what is new in Windows 10 versus earlier Operating Systems Windows 7 and 8. Learn how to use the new Internet browser Microsoft Edge and other Windows 10 programs. Call the library to register today!
- Tuesday, September 12 at 6:30PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
- Monday, October 16 at 6:30PM. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347.
- Thursday, October 19 at 6:30PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.
Facebook for Small Businesses Parts 1 & 2. Strengthen your business’ Facebook presence and gain more visibility. Participants should bring along their own laptop to use during each session.
- Tuesdays, October 17 & 24 at 6:30PM. Annville Free Library. 717-867-1802.
Intro to Excel Parts 1 & 2. This two-part Excel class will teach you basics, including worksheets, cells, columns, formatting, and more. Participants will learn these skills while creating a practical budget. All participants receive a flash drive to save and keep their files.
- Wednesdays, October 4 & 11 at 6:30PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
*Look for these classes in the fall: Facebook for Small Businesses, HootSuite, and more!*