February classes are made possible by a grant from the Bishop Foundation. For more resources, please visit www.lclibs.org/adults/fitt.
Ways to Pay Your Bills *NEW* (taught by Rita L., Fulton Bank, Lebanon East Manager)
In this class developed by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, you’ll learn how to use technology to manage your budget, and the risks and benefits of managing your finances using the Internet & wireless networks. No goods or services will be sold during this class; all are welcome and encouraged to attend. Register to attend today!
- Monday, February 26 at 6:30PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.
- Wednesday, February 28 at 6:30PM. Matthews Public Library. 717-865-5523.
Social Media for Seniors Parts 1 & 2 *NEW* (with instructor Michelle G.)
In Part 1, participants will learn the primary purposes of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. In Part 2, participants will create their desired social media accounts, using their own smartphone or other device. Security features will also be discussed that users can setup to safeguard their accounts. Call the host library to register.
- Thursdays, February 15 & 22 at 3PM. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347.
iPad & iPhone Tech Help *NEW* (with instructor Michelle G.)
During this four-hour, drop-in session, bring your iPhone and iPad to receive answers to your questions from the instructor and fellow users. Spend as much time with us as you need! Call the library to register.
- Tuesday, February 13 at 3PM-7PM. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347.
Digital Photos (with instructor Doug L.)
Learn about composition, lighting, resolution, file formats, and organizing/storing your photos.
- Thursday, February 22 at 6PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.
Intro to eBay (with instructor Doug L.)
Learn how to register your account to begin buying and selling on eBay. We’ll discuss best practices for listing items, receiving payments, and managing buyers’ reviews.
- Wednesday, February 21 at 6PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
Is This Thing On? (with instructor Doug L.)
Beginner’s class covers the basics of using a mouse, keyboard, Windows, files, and computer components.
- Wednesday, February 28 at 6PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
Job Searching in a Digital Age (with instructor Mary K.)
Get help finding work in a digital age: searches, online applications, emailing and uploading resumes. Prerequisite: mouse and keyboard skills. Call the library to reserve your seat!
- Thursday, February 22 at 6:30PM. Matthews Public Library. 717-865-5523.
Tech Help at Lebanon Library: Mondays 10AM-2PM. Register for a time slot by calling the library at 717-273-7624.