March classes are made possible by a grant from the Bishop Foundation. For more resources, please visit www.lclibs.org/adults/fitt.
Ways to Pay Your Bills *NEW* (taught by Rita L., Fulton Bank, Lebanon East Manager)
In this class developed by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, you’ll learn how to use technology to manage your budget, and the risks and benefits of managing your finances using the Internet & wireless networks. No goods or services will be sold during this class; all are welcome and encouraged to attend. Register to attend today!
- Thursday, March 8 at 6:30PM. Annville Free Library. 717-867-1802.
Social Media for Seniors Parts 1 & 2 (with instructor Michelle G.)
In Part 1, participants will learn the primary purposes of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. In Part 2, participants will create their desired social media accounts, using their own smartphone or other device. Security features will also be discussed that users can setup to safeguard their accounts. Call the host library to register.
- Thursdays, March 1 & 8 at 6:30PM. Richland Community Library. 717-866-4939.
- Thursdays, March 15 & 22 at 6:30PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.
Intro to Excel Parts 1 & 2 (with instructor Doug L.)
Learn the basics including worksheets, cells, columns, formatting, and more. Participants will learn these skills while creating a practical budget. All participants receive a flash drive to save and keep their files.
- Wednesdays, March 14 & 21 at 3PM. Matthews Public Library. 717-865-5523.
Job Searching in a Digital Age (with instructor Mary K.)
Get help finding work in a digital age: searches, online applications, emailing and uploading resumes. Prerequisite: mouse and keyboard skills. Call the library to register.
- Thursday, March 22 at 6:30PM. Richland Community Library. 717-866-4939.
Receive one-on-one assistance with completing an online job application, using your smartphone, setting up an email account, and more! Call the host library to register.
- Tuesday, March 27 at 3PM-7PM. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347. (with Michelle G.)
- Every Monday in March at 10AM-2PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624. (with Keith W.)