These classes are made possible by a grant from the Bishop Foundation. Visit www.lclibs.org/fitt for more info.
*NEW* Excel Part 4: Charts & Graphs (with instructor Jeremy P.)
Basic knowledge of Excel is required. Participants will explore pie, bar and line charts/graphs, using the library’s laptops. Excel workbook samples will be provided. Participants may bring their own worksheets to develop charts and graphs if they wish.
- Mon., 12/17 @ 6PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
Beekeeping 101 (presented by Dan. F.)
We’ll discuss things to consider before becoming a beekeeper and equipment that’s needed to do the job. Dan will share his 30+ years of beekeeping experience during this session as well. Call to register.
- Sat., 12/1 @ 10AM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
- Thurs., 12/6 @ 6PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.
Excel Part 3: Mail Merge Function (with instructor Jeremy P.)
Basic knowledge of Excel is required. Bring your address book and learn mail merging on our laptops. Call to register.
- Mon., 12/10 @ 6PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
Homesteading: Part 2 (with instructor Lisa B.)
In Part 2, you’ll learn about helpful resources. Lisa will also share her successes and humorous moments of homesteading on a 5 acre farmette. Call to register.
- Wed., 12/5 @ 6:30PM. Annville Free Library. 717-867-1802.
Stress & the Holiday Season (with instructor Stacy F.)
Tips and tricks for managing holiday stress and keeping your sanity amidst the chaos! Call to register.
- Sat., 12/1 @ 10AM. Richland Community Library. 717-866-4939.
- Wed., 12/12 @ 6PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.
Bring your device and receive one-on-one assistance with completing an online job application, using your smartphone, setting up an email account, and more! Call the host library to register for your half-hour session.
- Mondays- 12/3, 12/10, & 12/17 @ 10AM-2PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624. (with Keith W.)
Upcycling Tips & Tricks (with instructor Jandi G.)
Learn about local resources available for repurposing, complete a seasonal activity, and hear the instructor’s tips. Call to register.
- Mon., 12/3 @ 6PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.
Download e-books and e-audiobooks for free with your library card: lclibs.overdrive.com