These classes are made possible by a grant from the Bishop Foundation. Visit www.lclibs.org/fitt for more info.
*NEW* Android Phones for Seniors Parts 1 & 2 (with instructor Robert Y.)
In Part 1 you’ll learn about text messaging, email, and setting up and retrieving voicemail. In Part 2 you’ll learn about downloading and managing apps, managing notifications, and how to complete system updates. Participants should bring their Android-based smartphone to class. Call to register; space is limited.
- Mondays, 4/1 & 4/15 @ 6PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
- Thursdays, 4/18 & 4/25 @ 1PM. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347.
*NEW* Scrap Art: Spring Bouquets (presented by Re:Create Arts Initiative)
We’ll use paper twist techniques along with beads and pipe cleaners to make spring floral arrangements. We’ll also share ideas for crafting with other household items. All materials will be provided. Space is limited; call to register.
- Wed., 4/10 @ 6:30PM. Richland Community Library. 717-866-4939.
- Mon., 4/15 @ 1PM. Matthews Public Library. 717-865-5523.
- Mon, 4/15 @ 6PM. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347.
Apple iPads for Seniors Parts 1 & 2 (with instructor Jeremy P).
Participants must bring their iPads to class to learn basic navigation skills, managing apps, and other skills. Call to register; space is limited.
- Mondays, 4/8 & 4/15 @ 6:30PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.
Homeschool & Cyber School: What Should I Know Parts 1 & 2 (with instructor Stacy F.)
In Part 1, we’ll discuss why people may choose to home educate and debunk myths. In Part 2, we’ll talk about laws and minimum requirements for both homeschooling and cyber school, along with benefits and drawbacks to both approaches. Current homeschooling families are welcome to attend! Call to register.
- Tuesdays, 4/16 & 4/23 @ 1PM. Annville Free Library. 717-867-1802.
Intro to Excel Part 1 (with instructor Jeremy P.)
Learn how to use worksheets, cells, columns, and formatting while working on the library’s laptops. All participants receive a flash drive to save and keep their files. Call to register; space is limited.
- Mon., 4/22 @ 6:30PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.
Spring Stress Busters! (presented by Stacy F.)
You’ll learn tips and tricks for managing various forms of stress during the spring season. Call to register.
- Tues., 4/9 @ 2PM. Richland Community Library. 717-866-4939.
Tech Help (with Keith W.)
Bring your device to receive one-on-one assistance with completing an online job application, setting up email, & more! Call the host library to register for your half-hour session.
- Mondays in April @ 10AM-2PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.