These classes are made possible by a grant from the Bishop Foundation. Visit www.lclibs.org/fitt for more info.
*NEW* Be a POWER User (with instructor Stacy F.)
You will learn about free materials available through the Pennsylvania Power Library online system. We’ll discuss how to use the system to find other resources and how to obtain live assistance 24 hours a day using the “Chat with a Librarian” feature. Laptops will be provided to participants to use during class. Call to register; space is limited.
- Tues., 10/22 @ 6:30PM. Annville Free Library. 717-867-1802.
Android Phones for Seniors Parts 1 & 2 (with instructor Robert Y.)
In Part 1 you’ll learn about text messaging, email, and setting up and retrieving voicemail. In Part 2 you’ll learn about downloading and managing apps, managing notifications, and how to complete system updates. Participants should bring their Android-based smartphone to class. Call to register; space is limited.
- Wednesdays, 10/9 & 10/16 @ 1:30PM. Richland Community Library. 717-866-4939.
Apple iPads for Seniors Part 1 (with instructor Jeremy P).
Participants must bring their iPads to class to learn basic navigation skills, managing apps, and other skills. Call to register; space is limited.
- Wed., 10/16 @ 6:30PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
Intro to Computers Part 2 (with instructor Jeremy P.)
Learn the basics of navigating a computer including using a mouse, using different software, storing files and printing tips. A laptop will be provided for each participant to use during class. Call to register; space is limited.
- Thurs., 10/3 @ 6:30PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.
Tech Help (with Keith W.)
Bring your device to receive one-on-one assistance with completing an online job application, setting up email, & more! Call to register for your half-hour session.
- Mondays in October @ 10AM-2PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
- Wed., 10/9 @ 10:30AM-2:30PM. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347.
- Tues., 10/15 @ 10AM-2PM. Matthews Public Library. 717-865-5523.
Download e-books and e-audiobooks using your library card: lclibs.overdrive.com