Welcome to the Lebanon Community Library Wireless Internet Gateway
Terms and Conditions of WiFi Use
Please read the following information carefully before using the library’s WiFi service. By using the library’s public internet access you agree to accept the following terms and conditions.
- Our library is CIPA (Children’s Internet Protection Act) compliant and all public computers and internet service are filtered.
- The library expressly prohibits use of our WiFi service for illegal activities or to access material containing or making reference to explicit sexual material as defined in 18PA C.S. 5903, is obscene, contains child pornography, or is harmful to minors. The library reserves the right to terminate internet access if a patron violates these terms.
- Parents or legal guardians are responsible for children’s use of library resources, including the use of electronic resources and services.
- The library is not responsible for any unsafe use of the internet. Be aware that personal information may not be private when accessing the internet through a public wireless service.
- Printing is not available through the library’s wireless internet service, but is available for use on a public library computer.