Tuesday evening book group
Meets the last Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm
- Jan. 26 BECOMING by Michelle Obama
- Feb. 23 HEARTLAND by Sarah Smarsh
- March 30 THE HUNTRESS by Kate Quinn
- April 27 DRIVE YOUR PLOW OVER THE BONES OF THE DEAD by Olga Tokarczuk
- May 25 THE THREE WEISSMANNS OF WESTPORT by Cathleen Schine
- June 29 RUNNING WITH SHERMAN by Christopher McDougall
- July 27 DEACON KING KONG BY James McBride
- August 31 THE BOOKSHOP by Penelope Fitzgerald
- Sept. 28 EVEN AS WE BREATHE by Annette Saunooke Clapsaddle
- Oct. 26 A CHILDREN’S BIBLE by Lydia Millet
- Nov. 30 THE GIVER OF STARS by JoJo Moyes
- Dec. 28 BIG LIES IN A SMALL TOWN by Diane Chamberlain
Thursday afternoon book group
Meets the first Thursday of the month at 2pm
- January 3, 2019. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.
- February 7, 2019. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- March 7, 2019. Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City by Matthew Desmond.
- April 4, 2019. Reader’s Choice: Any book by James Baldwin.
- May 2, 2019. Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann.
- June 6, 2019. Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover.
- July 11, 2019. Circe by Madeline Miller
- August 1, 2019. Clock Dance by Anne Tyler
- September 5, 2019. The Baker’s Secret by Stephen Kiernan (2019 Lebanon County Reads title)
- October 3, 2019. The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton
- November 7, 2019. Fire in Beulah by Rilla Askew
- December 5, 2019. Born a Crime by Trevor Noah