Tuesday evening book group
Meets the last Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm
- July 31, 2018. Hero of the Empire by Candice Millard
- August 28, 2018. Varina by Charles Frazier
- September 25, 2018. America’s First Daughter by Stephanie Dray & Laura Kamoie
- October 30, 2018. Dreamland by Sam Quinones
- November 27, 2018. Radium Girls by Kate Moore
- December, 2018. American Pastoral by Philip Roth (date to be decided)
- January 29, 2019. Dear Committee Members by Julie Schumacher
- February 26, 2019. The Widows of Malabar Hill by Sujata Massey
- March 26, 2019. A Place For Us by Fatima Farheen Mirza
- April 30, 2019. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- May 28, 2019. March by Geraldine Brooks
- June 25, 2019. An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- July 30, 2019. Educated by Tara Westover
Thursday afternoon book group
Meets the first Thursday of the month at 2pm
- July 5, 2018. LaRose by Louise Erdrich
- August 2, 2018. Dreamland by Sam Quinones
- September 6, 2018. America’s First Daughter by Stephanie Dray & Laura Kamoie (postponed until Oct.)
- October 4, 2018. America’s First Daughter by Stephanie Dray & Laura Kamoie
- November 1, 2018. American Pastoral by Philip Roth.
- December 6, 2018. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger.
- January 3, 2019. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.
- February 7, 2019. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- March 7, 2019. Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City by Matthew Desmond.
- April 4, 2019. Reader’s Choice: Any book by James Baldwin.
- May 2, 2019. Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann.
- June 6, 2019. Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover.