Tuesday evening book group
Meets the last Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm
- January 29, 2019. Dear Committee Members by Julie Schumacher
- February 26, 2019. The Widows of Malabar Hill by Sujata Massey
- March 26, 2019. A Place For Us by Fatima Farheen Mirza
- April 30, 2019. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- May 28, 2019. March by Geraldine Brooks
- June 25, 2019. An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- July 30, 2019. Educated by Tara Westover
- August 27, 2019. The Baker’s Secret by Stephen Kiernan (2019 Lebanon County Reads title)
- September 24, 2019. Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann.
- October 29, 2019. The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff.
- November 26, 2019. Washington Black by Esi Edugyan
- December 2019 (date to be determined). Furious Hours by Casey Cep
- January 28, 2020. A Good Wife by Samra Zafar
- February 25, 2020. Range by David Epstein
- March 31, 2020. The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
- April 28, 2020. The Queen by Josh Levin
- May 26, 2020. The Inheritance by Dani Shapiro
Thursday afternoon book group
Meets the first Thursday of the month at 2pm
- January 3, 2019. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.
- February 7, 2019. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- March 7, 2019. Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City by Matthew Desmond.
- April 4, 2019. Reader’s Choice: Any book by James Baldwin.
- May 2, 2019. Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann.
- June 6, 2019. Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover.
- July 11, 2019. Circe by Madeline Miller
- August 1, 2019. Clock Dance by Anne Tyler
- September 5, 2019. The Baker’s Secret by Stephen Kiernan (2019 Lebanon County Reads title)
- October 3, 2019. The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton
- November 7, 2019. Fire in Beulah by Rilla Askew
- December 5, 2019. Born a Crime by Trevor Noah